Mill Aluminum NGP-TPV Door Bottom Seal or Mortised Astragal
- Aluminum alloy 6063, T5 temper
- Thermo-Plastic Vulcanizate (TPV)
- Very good abrasion resistance, tensile strength and memory
- Flame resistant
- Moisture resistant
- Temperature range -80°F to 275°F
- Good resistance to ozone, sunlight and aging
- BHMA Certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.22 performance tests for heat and cold
- Mortise 7/16" wide x desired depth
- #2 SMS furnished
- NGP-TPV is black
- Mill aluminum
AIR INFILTRATION TESTED to ASTM E283, Standard Test Method for Determining Rate of Air Leakage Through Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors.
ANSI/BHMA CERTIFIED. Certified Gasketing complies with American National Standard for Door Gasketing and Edge Sealing Systems ANSI/BHMA A156.22 and is listed in the BHMA Certified Products Directory.