Mill Aluminum Astragal with NGP-TPV seal
- Aluminum alloy 6063, T5 temper
- Synthetic rubber polymer blend: Chloroprene and EPDM
- Very good abrasion resistance, tensile strength and memory
- Flame resistant
- Moisture resistant
- Temperature range -20°F to 200°F
- Good resistance to ozone, sunlight and aging
- BHMA Certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.22 performance tests for heat and cold
- Mortise dimensions 7/32" wide x 1/2"
- Order as set to receive two pieces
- Maximum length 108"
- NGP-TPV is black
- Mill aluminum
AIR INFILTRATION TESTED to ASTM E283, Standard Test Method for Determining Rate of Air Leakage Through Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors.
ANSI/BHMA CERTIFIED. Certified Gasketing complies with American National Standard for Door Gasketing and Edge Sealing Systems ANSI/BHMA A156.22 and is listed in the BHMA Certified Products Directory.