Fusible Link Louver
- Blades close when activated by fire/heat
- 18 ga. cold rolled steel frame
- 18 ga. cold rolled steel adjustable “Z” blades
- Mitered corners secured with reinforcing clips
- Stainless Steel Spring
- 165° Fusible link
- Free area 40%
- #8 x 3/4" Phillips head SMS
- Gray Primer (GPZ) powder coat finish
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
- Aluminum insect screen - 22 ga. 1/8" square mesh installed on exterior side
- Torx Security screws
- Galvanneal A40 steel
- Fire-rated up to 90 minutes