Positive Pressure DKB-finish Aluminum Astragal with High Temperature Nylon Brush Plus
- Aluminum alloy 6063, T5 temper
- Synthetic polymer: Polyamide
- Premium grade seals specially formulated to withstand greater temperature extremes while providing maximum protection against air infiltration
- Excellent abrasion resistance, flexibility and memory
- Moisture resistant
- Retains insecticides well
- Temperature range -70°F to 425°F
- REACH and RoHS compliant
- Not effective against water penetration
- Fire-rated Astragal Seals cannot replace any astragal required on the door by the door manufacturer to maintain its fire label
- IBC, NFPA 80, NFPA105, and NFPA 252 require the gap at the meeting edge between fire labeled doors must not exceed 1/8"
- #6 x 3/4" stainless steel sheet metal screws furnished
- Screw holes slotted for adjustment
- Order as set to receive two pieces
- Nylon brush plus is black
- Dark bronze finish
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
AIR INFILTRATION TESTED to ASTM E283, Standard Test Method for Determining Rate of Air Leakage Through Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors.
SMOKE & DRAFT CONTROL GASKETING. Certified by UL to ANSI/UL10C and ANSI/UL1784 Category ‘H’; complies with IBC and NFPA 105 for use on ‘S’ labeled Positive Pressure Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 hours, and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.