Anodized Aluminum Vinyl Perimeter Seal with Concealed Fastener
- Aluminum alloy 6063, T5 temper
- Thermoplastic polymer: Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) formulated with an environmentally friendly Bio-based plasticizer
- Flame resistant
- Moisture resistant
- Temperature range 0°F to 140°F
- Oxidative degradation from age and exposure to cold, heat and UV causes hardening, loss of memory and resilience, cracking, crazing and discoloration
- Snap-on cover conceals screw heads for clean appearance
- #6 x 3/4" stainless steel sheet metal screws furnished
- Screw holes slotted for adjustment
- Vinyl is black
- Anodized aluminum
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
AIR INFILTRATION TESTED to ASTM E283, Standard Test Method for Determining Rate of Air Leakage Through Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors.