Safety Tread Plate, 1/4" x 4"
- Aluminum alloy 6063, T5 temper
- 4" wide x 1/4" tall
- Weight: 1.6 lbs./ft.
- Non-slip abrasive tread material is a blend of carborundum and aluminum oxide, bonded and locked into the aluminum non-slip abrasive tread base
- Treads exceed ADA requirements for coefficient of friction tested to ASTM F609 and MIL-D-23003A. The coefficient of friction for NGP safety tread plates is .94 dry and .86 wet
- Furnished undrilled, unless a template is provided
- May be used with edge parts
- Treads can NOT be ripped to narrower width or welded together
- Safety treads are manufactured to order and are non-cancelable and non-returnable
- Mill finish aluminum with black carborundum and aluminum oxide non-slip abrasive tread