Anodized Aluminum Spring Adjustable Mortised Astragal with Silicone Seal
- Synthetic rubber polymer: Siloxane
- Excellent flexibility and memory
- Flame resistant
- Moisture resistant
- Temperature range -100°F to 500°F, remains flexible at extreme temperatures
- Excellent resistance to ozone, UV and aging
- Recommended for areas using FM200 or Halon Fire Suppression Systems
- BHMA Certified to ANSI/BHMA A156.22 performance tests for heat, cold and air infiltration
- Adjustment screws on 10" centers allow adjustment of the seal without repositioning mounting location.
- Spring-loaded to maintain constant pressure for the most effective seal
- Mortise dimensions 9/16" wide x 7/8"
- #8 x 3/4" SMS furnished
- Provided as two piece set
- Silicone is black
- Anodized aluminum
AIR INFILTRATION TESTED to ASTM E283, Standard Test Method for Determining Rate of Air Leakage Through Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors.
ANSI/BHMA CERTIFIED. Certified Gasketing complies with American National Standard for Door Gasketing and Edge Sealing Systems ANSI/BHMA A156.22 and is listed in the BHMA Certified Products Directory.