1/4" Thick Fire Protective Safety Wired Glass
- 1/4" (8mm) thick
- Fits standard L-FRA100 and L-GLF100 Lite kits
- 3/4" X 3/4" Diamond pattern electrically welded steel wire mesh
- Heavy duty fire-rated and impact-safety rated film
- Maintains integrity when fractured or subjected to a hose stream
- Etched with UL classification on each piece
- Weight: 3.6 lbs./sq. ft.
- STC 28 rating
- Fire-rating information: Certified by UL to ANSI/UL 9, ANSI/UL10B, ANSI/UL10C, CAN/ULC-S104, ULC CAN4-S106 with closed cell PVC foam glazing tape like NGP L-GT-116, L-GT-118, L-GT-132 or L-GT-316
- IBC applicable edition may limit maximum size allowable
- Impact Safety Rating Information: Meets ANSI Z97.1, Class A
- Meets CPSC 16CFR 1201 (Category I and II)
- Complies with IBC requirements for use in doors, side-lites, transom lites and borrowed lites
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.