3/8" Thick Fire Protective Safety Glass Ceramic
- 3/8" (9mm) thick laminated glass ceramic
- Neutral coloration - clear and wireless
- Advanced manufacturing process eliminates the need for surface polishing
- Etched with UL classification on each piece
- 5 year Manufacturer Warranty
- Weight: 4 lbs./sq. ft.
- STC 36 rating
- Fire-rating information: Certified by UL to ANSI/UL9, ANSI/UL10B, ANSI/UL10C, CAN/ULC-S104, ULC CAN4-S106 with closed cell PVC foam glazing tape like NGP L-GT-116, L-GT-118, or L-GT-132
- IBC applicable edition may limit maximum size allowable
- Impact Safety Rating Information: Meets ANSI Z97.1, Class A
- Meets CPSC 16CFR 1201 (Category I and II)
- Complies with IBC requirements for use in doors, side-lites, transom lites and borrowed lites
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.