Fire Protective Wired Glass
> Fire Protective Wired Glass
1/4" Thick Fire Protective Wired Glass
- 1/4" (7mm) Thick
- 3/4" X 3/4" Diamond pattern electrically welded steel wire mesh
- Clear glass - ground and polished both sides
- Maintains integrity when fractured or subjected to a hose stream
- Etched with UL classification on each piece
- Weight: 3 lbs./sq. ft.
- STC 28 rating
- Fire-rating information: Certified by UL toANSI/UL10C: 20 min. with closed cell PVC foam glazing tape like NGP L-GT-116, L-GT-118, or L-GT-132 45, 60 & 90 min. with NGP 9800C intumescent glazing tape
- ANSI/UL9 with closed cell PVC glazing tape like NGP L-GT-116, L-GT-118, L-GT-132
- Impact Safety Rating Information: Meets ANSI Z97.1 Class C
- Does NOT comply with IBC 2006 or newer requirements for use in doors or sidelights. Allowed only in non-hazardous locations defined in IBC
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.