Gap Solution for Excessive Fire Door and Frame Clearances - 20 minute - DKB-finish
- An NGP strike shim 9275 or 9225 is also required for proper latchbolt engagement
- Intumescent with PVC cover
- Modified acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive protected by release liner
- Provides high initial adhesion and long term holding power for permanent mounting in exterior or interior locations
- Resistant to aging, weathering, UV radiation, water, detergent, alcohol and the influence of chemicals
- End use temperature range of adhesive, long term exposure -30°F up to 250°F
- Shelf life of adhesive prior to installation is one year when stored at 75°F and 50% relative humidity or less
- Treated with an anti-microbial additive to inhibit the growth of microorganisms
- Available in 96" length
- Dark brown finish
ANTI-MICROBIAL. Treated with an anti-microbial additive to prohibit the growth of microorganisms.
POSITIVE PRESSURE – CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal and Wood fire doors rated up to 20 minute with excessive door and frame clearances, measuring up to 5/16".
CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal and Wood fire doors rated up to 20 minute with excessive door and frame clearances, measuring up to 5/16".