Lite Kit with 1/4" Regular Wired Glass and Glazing Tape
- 18 Ga. Cold Rolled Steel
- Mitered and Welded Corners
- Welded Reinforcing Clips at Corners
- Counter-Sunk Mounting Screw-Holes
- #8 x 1-5/8" Phillips Head SMS
- Available in Uneven and Fractional Sizes
- Gray Primer (GPZ) Powder Coat Finish
- Designed for Use on 1-3/4" Thick Doors Manufactured Within Door Industry Tolerance of +/- 1/16"
- 1/4" (7mm) Thick Wired Glass featuring:
- 3/4" X 3/4" Diamond Pattern Electrically Welded Steel Wire Mesh
- Clear Glass - Ground and Polished Both Sides
- Maintains integrity when fractured or subjected to a hose stream
- Etched with UL Classification on Each Piece
- STC 28 Rating
- Fire-Rating Information: Certified by UL toANSI/UL10C 20 min. with Closed Cell PVC Foam Glazing Tape GT-118
- Impact Safety Rating Information: Meets ANSI Z97.1 Class C
- Does NOT Comply with IBC 2006 or Newer Requirements for Use in Doors
- Closed Cell PVC Foam Glazing Tape with Adhesive Both Sides
- 3/8" Wide x 1/8" Thick
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
- Powder Coat Color Options Available - See Color Chart
- Torx Security Screws
- Galvanneal - A40 Steel
- Zinc Electro-Plating
- Lead Lining - 1/16" Thick
- Silicone Acoustical Seal Applied to Reduce Sound Transmission - Suffix "STC"