Low Profile Sound Rated Lite Kit Option for Variable Door and/or Glass Thickness - Suffix "STC"
- For Variable Door and/or Glass Thickness
- 18 Ga. Cold Rolled Steel
- Mitered and Welded Corners
- Welded Reinforcing Clips at Corners
- Counter-Sunk Mounting Screw-Holes
- #8 Phillips Head SMS
- Available in Uneven and Fractional Sizes
- Gray Primer (GPZ) Powder Coat Finish
- Required Information: Specify Glass Thickness on Order
- Specify Door Thickness on Order if Other Than 1-3/4"
- Some Applications Require Thicker Glazing Tape
- Silicone Acoustical Seal Applied to Reduce Sound Transmission
- Designed for Use on 1-3/4" Thick Doors Manufactured Within Door Industry Tolerance of +/- 1/16"
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
ACOUSTICAL TESTED to ASTM E90 Standard Test Method for Laboratory Measurement of Airborne Sound Transmission Loss of Building Partitions and Elements, and ASTM E2235 Standard Test Method for Determination of Decay Rates for use in Sound Insulation Test Methods. Refer to information on pages G4 and G5 of our Gasketing catalog for test result data.
- Powder Coat Color Options Available - See Color Chart
- Torx Security Screws
- Galvanneal - A40 Steel
- Zinc Electro-Plating
- Lead Lining - 1/16" Thick