NGP-EDGE Intumescent Perimeter Seal
- NGP-Edge® Sealing System/Smoke and Draft Control Gasketing Category “G” and “H” Classified
- Self-Adhesive NGP-Edge® Intumescent with PVC Cover. Self-Adhesive Silicone
- NGP Intumescent materials are formulated to expand at 375°F to 400°F up to 8-10 times their original thickness; completely sealing the gap around and between doors during a fire
- Moisture resistant
- Modified acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive protected by release liner
- Provides high initial adhesion and long term holding power for permanent mounting in exterior or interior locations
- Resistant to aging, weathering, UV radiation, water, detergent, alcohol and the influence of chemicals
- End use temperature range of adhesive, long term exposure -30°F up to 250°F
- Shelf life of adhesive prior to installation is one year when stored at 75°F and 50% relative humidity or less
- Rigid PVC base with flexible elastomeric bulb
- Flame resistant
- Temperature range -60°F to 275°F
- REACH and RoHS compliant
- 20, 45, 60, 90 minute rated category B wood doors perimeter application up to: single swing 4'0 x 9'0, pairs 8'0 x 9'0
- 1/8" clearance required between door and frame
- 1-9/16" wide x 5/64" + 1/4" tall
- Available in 36", 48", 84", 96 and 108" lengths
- Gray x Charcoal
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
AIR INFILTRATION TESTED to ASTM E283, Standard Test Method for Determining Rate of Air Leakage Through Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors.
SMOKE & DRAFT CONTROL GASKETING. Certified by UL to ANSI/UL10C and ANSI/UL1784 Category ‘H’; complies with IBC and NFPA 105 for use on ‘S’ labeled Positive Pressure Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 hours, and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
NGP-EDGE® SEALING SYSTEM. Certified by UL to ANSI/UL10C Category ‘G’; required for Category B wood fire doors to meet positive pressure requirements complying with IBC, and NFPA 252. See individual products for maximum door size and ratings.