Stainless Steel Lite Kit
- For Variable Door and/or Glass Thickness
- 18 Ga. Cold Rolled Steel
- Mitered and Welded Corners
- Welded Reinforcing Clips at Corners
- Counter-Sunk Mounting Screw-Holes
- Available in Uneven and Fractional Sizes
- #8 Phillips Head SMS
- #4 Satin Finish
- Required Information: Specify Glass Thickness on Order
- Specify Door Thickness on Order if Other Than 1-3/4"
- Requires the Use of GT-316 Glazing Tape
- Designed for Use on 1-3/4" Thick Doors Manufactured Within Door Industry Tolerance of +/- 1/16"
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
- 18 Ga. Type 316 Stainless Steel – Specify L-CVFM-316SS-SP
- Torx Security Screws
- Glass & Glazing Tape - See Glass Section
- Lead Lining - 1/16" Thick