L-GLF100-SP x False Mullion Bars
> L-GLF100-SP x False Mullion Bars
Self-Attaching Lite Kit for Variable Door with False Mullion Bars
- For Variable Door and/or Glass Thickness
- 18 Ga. Cold Rolled Steel
- Mitered and Welded Corners
- Welded Reinforcing Clips at Corners
- Counter-Sunk Mounting Screw-Holes
- #6 Phillips Truss Head SMS
- Gray Primer (GPZ) Powder Coat Finish
- Required Information: Specify Glass Thickness on Order
- Specify Door Thickness on Order if Other Than 1-3/4"
- Requires the Use of GT-316 Glazing Tape
- Mullions Have 1" Wide Steel Channel
- Mullion Bars Welded into Both Sides of Lite Kit
- Finished to Match Lite Kit
- To Order: Specify Lite Kit x G# (i.e.: G2, G3, G4 etc.) If Other Than as Illustrated, Provide Detail & Suffix G-SP
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.