Anodized Aluminum Slimline Mortise Automatic Door Bottom with Silicone Seal
- Aluminum alloy 6063, T5 temper
- Synthetic rubber polymer: Siloxane
- Door Edge mounting brackets allow easy access for removal and cleaning the door bottom drop mechanism
- Perfect for use in healthcare and other facilities subject to stringent standards and inspections
- Excellent resistance to ozone, UV and aging
- Recommended for areas using FM200 or Halon Fire Suppression Systems
- Use with a threshold for maximum sealing capability
- Specify exact net length required to avoid field sizing
- 36" and longer may be cut up to 4" in the field. Under 36" should not be cut in the field, order net length
- 36" and longer are furnished 1/2" shorter than ordered to fit within net door size. (i.e. 36" is furnished 35-1/2")
- Available 23" to 96" in length
- Mortise bottom of door on centerline 5/8" wide x 1-7/16" deep
- Mounting Bracket 13/16" width x 2-3/8" height may also be mortised if desired
- Endurance tested to 5 million cycles
- 1/2" max. drop
- Silicone is gray
- Anodized aluminum
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
AIR INFILTRATION TESTED to ASTM E283, Standard Test Method for Determining Rate of Air Leakage Through Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors.
SMOKE & DRAFT CONTROL GASKETING. Certified by UL to ANSI/UL10C and ANSI/UL1784 Category ‘H’; complies with IBC and NFPA 105 for use on ‘S’ labeled Positive Pressure Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 hours, and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.