Meeting Edge Gap Solution
- UL Certified Solution for Fire Doors With Excessive Clearance Between the Meeting Edges of a Pair of Doors, up to 3/8"
- Application Certified on Both Hollow Metal and Wood Fire-Rated Doors – up to 90-Minute
- Patent Pending
- Certified for Use on Door with Surface/Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Devices or Manual/Automatic Flush Bolts (see Installation Instructions)
- Can be Installed with the Door on the Hinges
- Can be Field-modified to Match-Fit Varying Width Gap Along Height of the Door (see installation instructions)
- Product consists of: Formed Metal Edge, 20-Gauge Steel, Embossed with UL Mark
- Hardware Pack: #10 x 3/4" FHPH SS TEK, #10 x 2-1/2" FHPH SS SMS, GapGuard™ Fire Caulk (see Installation Instructions)
- Sizes: 84" and 96"
- Certified for use in US and Canada
- Finish: Primer Gray, Powder Coat
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minute with excessive gap at meeting edge of pairs of doors, measuring up to 3/8
POSITIVE PRESSURE – CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for applications to Hollow Metal and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minute with excessive gap at meeting edge of pairs of doors, measuring up to 3/8