Flush Bolt Hardware Prep Filler
- UL Certified Solution for Fire Doors When Either Removing Existing Hardware and/or Using a New Hardware Type Over Existing Hardware Prep’s
- Application Certified on Both Hollow Metal and Wood Fire-Rated Doors – up to 90-Minute
- Patent Pending
- Certified for Filling Manual or Automatic Flush Bolt Cavities
- Product consists of: HP90 – 2" × 6" Rectangular Fire-Rated Panel, HP90 – 0.5 Cylindrical Fire-Rated Panel
- Steel Filler Plates: (Powder Coated Primer Gray, Embossed With UL Mark), HP90-FBE6750, Edge Filler Plate, HP90-FBE8500, Edge Filler Plate, HP90-FBL2000, Latch Bolt Filler Plate, HP90-FBL2500, Latch Bolt Filler Plate, HP90-FBL3875, Latch Bolt Filler Plate, HP90-SF2250, Strike Filler Plate
- Hardware Pack: #10-32 × 1-3/4" FHPH SS machine screw, #8 × 3/4" FHPH SS combo screw, #12 × 1" FHPH SS combo screw, #8 × 3/4" FHPH SS SMS, #12 × 1" FHPH SS SMS
- GapGuard™ Fire Caulk (see Installation Instructions)
- Sizes: Flush Bolt Hardware Prep
- Certified for use in US and Canada
- Finish: Primer Gray, Powder Coat
POSITIVE PRESSURE – CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minute.
CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minute.