Cylindrical Hardware Prep Filler
- UL Certified Solution for Fire Doors When Either Removing Existing Hardware and/or Using a New Hardware Type Over Existing Hardware Prep’s
- Application Certified on Both Hollow Metal and Wood Fire-Rated Doors – up to 90-Minute
- Patent Pending
- Certified for Filling Cylindrical Lockset Cavities
- Product consists of: Fire-Rated Panels: HP90 – 2.0, HP90 – 1.0, HP90 – 0.5
- Steel Filler Plates: (Powder Coated Primer Gray, Embossed With UL Mark), HP90-RDCP, Filler Plate, HP90-CEF1000, Edge Filler Plate, HP90-SF2750, Strike Filler Plate, HP90-SF4875, Strike Filler Plate
- Hardware Pack: #10-32 x 1-3/4" FHPH SS Machine Screw, #8 x 3/4" FHPH SS Combo Screw, #12 x 1" FHPH SS Combo Screw, #8 x 3/4" FHPH SS SMS, #12 x 1" FHPH SS SMS
- GapGuard™ Fire Caulk (see Installation Instructions)
- Sizes: Cylindrical Lockset Hardware Prep
- Finish: Primer Gray, Powder Coat
POSITIVE PRESSURE – CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minute.
CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minute.