Thru-Bolted Security Lite Kit
- For 1-3/4" up to 2-1/4" Thick Doors and 3/16" up to 1-9/16" Glass
- 10 Ga. Cold Rolled Steel for Glass up to 1" Thick
- 12 Ga. Cold Rolled Steel for Glass Over 1" Thick
- Mitered and Welded Corners
- Counter-Sunk Mounting Screw-Holes
- #8-32 One Way Vandal Resistant Security Screw Thru-Bolts
- Gray Primer (GPZ) Powder Coat Finish
- Required Information: Specify Door Thickness if Other Than 1-3/4"
- Specify Glass Thickness
- Designed for Use on Doors Manufactured Within Door Industry Tolerance of +/- 1/16"
- Ballistic Rated-UL752 Level III as part of Ballistic Door Assemblies
- Impact Ratings Tested in Compliance with ASTM F-1450
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
- Powder Coat Color Options Available - See Color Chart
- Torx Security Thru-Bolts
- Zinc Electro-Plating
- Glass & Glazing Tape - See Glass Section
- Stainless Steel Type 304, #4 Finish – Specify SG-10-SS
- Stainless Steel Type 316, #4 Finish – Specify SG-10-316SS