Windstorm Rated Fire-Rated Fusible Link Louver
- For 1-3/4" Thick DoorsUp To 90 Minutes
- Blades Close When Activated By Fire/Heat
- Type 316 Stainless Steel
- 18 Ga. Cold Rolled Steel Adjustable “Z" Blades
- 12 Ga. Cold Rolled Steel Security Grille One Side
- Mitered Corners Secured With Reinforcing Clips
- Stainless Steel Spring
- 165º Fusible Link
- #8 X 1" One Way Vandal Resistant Screws
- Free Area 40%
- Gray Primer (GPZ) Powder Coat Finish
- Size Information:
Available in Whole Inch Increments
- Minimum size: 10" x 6"
- Maximum size: 24" x 30"
- Windstorm Rated
- Successfully Tested in Accordance with ASTM E1886, E1996 and E330 and ANSI 250, 13-Impact 350 ft. lbs. (Large Missile Test) Design Pressure +/- 70 PSF
- UL Certification Mark on Product for Use in Windstorm-Rated Assemblies
- Maximum Size for Hurricane Use is 24" x 24" (610mm x 610mm)
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
- Powder Coat Color Options Available - See Color Chart
- Aluminum Insect Screen - 22 Ga. 1/8" Square Mesh Installed on Exterior Side
- Torx Security Screws
- Galvanneal - A40 Steel Frame and Blades
- (Security Grille not Available in Galvanneal)
- Type 304 Stainless Steel – Specify FLDL-SG1-SS