Mill Aluminum Heavy-Duty Mortise Automatic Door Bottom with Neoprene Seal
- Aluminum alloy 6063, T5 temper
- Synthetic rubber polymer blend: PVC, Nitrile rubber (NBR), and Chloroprene closed cell advanced elastomeric foam
- Very good abrasion resistance, tensile strength and memory
- Flame resistant
- Moisture resistant
- Temperature range -20°F to 200°F
- Good resistance to ozone, sunlight and aging
- Use with a threshold for maximum sealing capability
- Nylon brush recommended for carpet applications where no threshold is provided
- Anodized aluminum end caps furnished standard. DKB end caps available - please specify
- Specify exact net length required to avoid field sizing
- 36" and longer may be cut up to 4" in the field. Under 36" should not be cut in the field, order net length
- 36" and longer are furnished 1/2" shorter than ordered to fit within net door size. (i.e. 36" is furnished 35-1/2")
- Mortise required 1" x 2-1/8"
- Up to 3 hrs. metal doors, 45 minute wood doors (does not fit mortise restrictions of some wood door manufacturers
- Available 11" to 60" in length
- #4 x 5/8" SMS furnished
- 7/8" max drop
- Neoprene is black
- Mill aluminum
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
AIR INFILTRATION TESTED to ASTM E283, Standard Test Method for Determining Rate of Air Leakage Through Exterior Windows, Curtain Walls, and Doors.
ACOUSTICAL TESTED to ASTM E90 Standard Test Method for Laboratory Measurement of Airborne Sound Transmission Loss of Building Partitions and Elements, and ASTM E2235 Standard Test Method for Determination of Decay Rates for use in Sound Insulation Test Methods. Refer to information on pages G4 and G5 of our Gasketing catalog for test result data.
SMOKE & DRAFT CONTROL GASKETING. Certified by UL to ANSI/UL10C and ANSI/UL1784 Category ‘H’; complies with IBC and NFPA 105 for use on ‘S’ labeled Positive Pressure Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 hours, and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
- Lead insert available for radiation shield - specify “lead-lined”