Architectural Bronze Interlocking Threshold, 5/8" x 3-1/2"
- Alloy CDA 385 (Copper Alloy No. C38500)
- 3-1/2" width x 5/8" tall
- Fluted top
- Typical wall thickness .096"
- Weight: 1.54 lbs./ft.
- #10 X 1-1/2" brass wood screws included. Antique bronze finish screws provided with dark bronze threshold
- 80B - BRONZE HOOK supplied standard with
- Architectural Bronze satin finish (728) similar to US4
CERTIFIED by UL to CAN/ULC-S104 and ANSI/UL10B, complies with NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
POSITIVE PRESSURE - CERTIFIED by UL to ANSI/UL10C, complies with IBC, NFPA 80 and NFPA 252 for application to Hollow Metal fire doors rated up to 3 Hrs., and Wood fire doors rated up to 90 minutes.
- Slip resistant SIA finish
- Optional finishes: Polished (721), suffix “POL”. Dark oxidized oil rubbed (722) similar to US10B, suffix “DKB”